Thursday, March 25

Adventrues of Daily Living: A blog is Born

Ladies and Gentlemen, a blog is born!
I have recently been told by some (including my husband) that I need to start blogging. Well here it goes, world. I am about to blog about my adventures of daily living to anyone who will listen. As I write, I begin to think of things that might interest those who read my words. Shall I write about my love, my family (including my daughter, the cutest girl in the world), my thoughts on yeast rising...? All I can say is that whomever reads the nonsense that is soon to grace the endless void is in for a real treat, a small glimpse of what really goes on in the life of Me. Congratulations, you made it to my blog. Now sit down and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment