Monday, September 13

Time is Flying

Every week I look down at my beautiful baby and think of how old she is getting and how many things she is learning to do. It doesn't seem like so long ago that I was taking her one month photos and having her share our room in her cradle. She turns eight months old this week! Ah, how quickly time passes.
I know it has been over a month since I last posted and I'm sorry for that my faithful readers...if you are still reading my blog. We have had a busy summer with Mom and Dad leaving to the Philippines, babies being born, vacations, service, exercising, cleaning house, organizing house, cleaning house again because we messed it up... Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day. I do feel like my house is getting clean though. Hooray!
She loves the grass.
In short, Nara is crawling everywhere. She looks like a little Mowgli sometimes because she crawls by half elephant walk and half on her knees. By half I mean that one leg does one thing and the other does...the other. She is getting so big and so cute. She jabbers all the time and loves to be around other kids.
 We are off to play, exercise, and do some chores. Yay!  I am hoping that now the summer is over I can get back in my routine of blogging on Mondays. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

  1. I added you to my blog so I can follow yours. Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete