Saturday, June 11

Coming in Second

This originally started as a letter to my in-laws, but I decided to follow their advice and UPDATE MY BLOG!
In short we are moving and I have been getting ready and packing all day...every day...day after day... Here is the letter that I was writing:
So we've been packing today and I thought I would take a moment to rest and drop you a note. So I was packing Chris' shirts today, and may I say...Holy cow! When did his shirts start to grow and multiply? I would think they are trying to replenish the earth, something I thought not possible. I also  think that he alone could keep the entire cotton industry going by purchasing his shirts. Actually they are cotton/poly. I wonder if there is any worth in the stock?  His shirts (just T-shirts) took up an entire box. To illustrate, I am [posting] a few pictures four your pleasure. 

If Chris' shirt box and my were to get into a fight, who do you think would win?
 I do believe that I would come in second on this one. My cute little dainty box would be swallowed whole and destroyed by the ominousness of the Goliath towering over it. You know Chris, everything has to be big. 
While I was pulling out all the shirts from the closet, I laid them out on the back of the recliner. the weight was so much that the back of the chair actually reclined. Silly me, I didn't get a picture of that. Anyway, when I was finished I came out to see Nara in her chair reading a book. I love this girl so much. I love Chris so much too, I just have to give him a hard time about his massive T-shirt collection.














P.S. There may have been a little forced perspective used in this post to illustrate a point...   :D

2 comments:

  1. you are hilarious. and that nara jane is the cutest thing! have i mentioned lately that she looks a little like you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you updated your blog. What a cutie Nara is.

    ReplyDelete