Monday, February 13

Christmas! 2011





 Christmas morning we woke up and made an omelette and played while we waited for daddy to get up and out of bed. We had a pretty relaxed morning, waiting to open presents and stockings until after breakfast. Little did I know I would be sick that morning. It was my own fault for taking a vitamin along with my thyroid medicine. Silly, me. So after a few hours of yuck, we finally got to open stockings and one gift for Nara. It was a new Sunday dress that I wanted her to have for church that afternoon.



Dinner was amazing! Cornish game hens with a cranberry glaze, fresh salad, stuffing, and coconut yams. Mmmm! The memories. It was my first time eating the hens. Yum!After dinner is when we FINALLY opened up gifts and Nara got to see what Santa brought her. I don't think we could have pulled off the lateness of gifting any other year, but Nara was cool with it. 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Jen! I might have to get to updating our blog one of these days too. :O

    ReplyDelete