Our baby is here! We are pleased to welcome our new arrival Zachary **** Morgan, born March 18th. The *** indicate a special surprise that will be revealed on his blessing day. We discussed two names and I told Chris to pick. I chose Zach and he gets to choose the middle name.
So the labor was awesome! I started with contractions at five to eleven on Saturday night, went to the hospital and checked in at 12:05 and had the baby at 1:41 a.m. My Dr. said that the second baby would be faster than the four hours it took with Nara. I had no idea he meant that fast. Here are a few pictures of baby Zach. I will write more later, but I'm tired and am going to bed. I just want to get some pictures out right now and let you all get a glimpse of our beautiful boy. Nara loves him and is so cute and helpful. Keep an eye out for more stories to come. Until then... My baby and I are going to sleep. :)
 |
| Love the hair! |
 |
| There was a kitchen just by my room with chocolate milk in the fridge. Nara loved coming to visit because it meant that she got to drink chocolate milk. What a cutie! |
 |
| This girl is such a big help already. She loves holding her baby brother and talks to him constantly. She tells him to be happy when he is sad, sings to him, and makes sure he is warm enough. She also tells him, on her own, that she loves him and gives him kisses on the top of his head. What an awesome big sister she is. |
Well now I know why, when I would throw the name Zach out as a possibility for each of our babies, it never "fit"! It's because Zach Morgan belonged to YOU guys ;) CONGRATS!! He's darling! Does Nara seem all grown up now?! She sure seems to be taking her new job as big sis seriously, and doing a great job!! YEAH for EVERYONE!! Welcome to the world, Zachary!! :)
ReplyDelete