Tuesday, May 11

Rice, Bananans, Apples...Oh My!



Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! I am proud to announce that NARA IS ON SOLIDS!! While we are still experiencing the effect this new diet is having on her diapers, I am excited to say that she is loving the change and eager for more.
We started her out on rice cereal. She handled it well, but made a jolly good mess out of herself. (That's why I bought a stain stick) Next we threw in some bananas, which she thoroughly enjoyed. She smiled her cute little smile, sparkled her eyes a bit and ate a good portion of the bowl that I made up.
However, all of this was just a glimpse of how she feels about applesauce. I gave her apples last night and she gobbled up the entire bowl and neigh unto licked it clean. I'm sure she would have if she were able...and I had let her. I couldn't get the spoon in her mouth fast enough. She was smiling so big that the food that was in her mouth was falling out. Also, she attempted to devour the spoon on several occasions.
Who knows what is next on the le menu de Nara, but whatever it is, I am sure I will report it. I'm into making my own baby food, so if Anyone has suggestions, or recipes, then please share.
I love these moments in life that keep you smiling. She is growing up so fast and is such a joy in the process. I love my girl!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blog world! =D your daughter is so precious and I remember the feeding messes all to well! LOL SHOUT and Oxyclean work wonders on baby stains! =D

    I also have a blog, which is private, so if you are interested in checking it out let me know and I will send you an invite!

    Enjoy your little one - they grow WAY to fast!!!

    ReplyDelete