
I had nose surgery on Thursday. The cool thing is that I get to wear a really cool mustache bandage underneath my nose. There is minimal pain, no brusing and besides a little iodine and blood clots, you may not even be able to tell that I had surgery...well, until you take down the bandage and see my nasty nostrils. Hence why no photographs will be taken. However I was thinking about drawing a mustache on my mustache. I'm on the up and up and feeling better all the time, just taking is slow on recovering.
Nara is faring pretty well. She is on formula now since she has gone through her entire supply that I built up. So sad. But I also started her on it three days early when the doctor put me on presurgical prescriptions. Only 5 more days then all the drugs will be out of my system enough to feed Nara and get back to everyday living.

No comments:
Post a Comment