Friday, October 29

If I would blog more, I wouldn't have to do compilations blogs like this one...Oh well

 Halloween Party 2010
We had so much fun yesterday at Kim's house for the now annual Halloween Party for the Morgan grand-kids and friends. We had so much fun playing games, making spider cookies, cutting out bats, and playing with the kids. Nara was so cute in her Green Lantern costume. Chris picked it out could you tell. I wanted something girly so we added a tutu and hair bow so that she didn't look like a boy. Oh she was so cute!




 Gardner VillageNara loves playing with her shoes and loves to take them off and eat them. I'm just glad that we haven't  lost some.

Kazoo Playing
Nara is doing so many new things everyday. One of her recent developments has been the fantastic talent of playing the kazoo. How fun is that! She is so fantastic. She has also been taking a few steps. Already! Can you believe it?! She is so little still. They all have to grow up so fast.

I know this is slightly random, but I hope you enjoy the pictures. That is what it is really about anyway right?:) Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. She was a cute green lantern if I do say so! I do think that I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hve to agree with you on all points. Especially the cutest nieces and nephews. I think I have the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete