Thursday, October 7

Two Wet Hens, A Little Rice, and a New Tutu

On Monday, cousin Aimee, the kids, and I went on a walk by the river. It was a beautiful overcast day with rumor of rain,. Little did we know we were in for a downpour. We should have known something was going to happen when we saw a snake cross our path. Yuck. We got a little over half a mile when the sprinkles started to fall. The kids were awesome. Ricky liked the rain and had a blast running in front of us. However, with one thunderbolt, the rain poured down on us. Poor Nara was getting soaked and did not like it one bit. We picked up the pace and ran all the way back to the car. What a good day for a walk. Who knew that it would be that bad. When we got back home I noticed water pouring off of out roof as well as flowing over our gutters. We had so much rain come down. Crazy!  The the joys of the outdoors.





 The other day my sister and her family and my little family all went out for sushi and Sushi Ya (very good place I might add). Nara loved the rice so much. She couldn't get enough. So cute. She also learned how to blow out of a straw at the restaurant. I tried to give her a drink from my straw, which worked for a little while, until she decided to blow it out all over the table...and Melissa. So funny!









I made Nara a Tutu last night. I'm not going to say much about it because I have a blog coming that will have more about it. I just had to include her fitting photos because they are so cute. She is such a cutie.






1 comment: