Monday, February 28

Hey Look At That!

Ladies and Gentlemen who read my blog, I have some news! I POSTED!! Not only that I think I have finally figured out how to put videos from our video camera onto the blog. Let me preface that it wasn't that hard, I just figured out how to do it. Needless to say, a lot has been happening since I last posted about Nara's birthday. She has been having so much fun exploring and getting into everything. I love to see her reaction when she finds something new. One of her favorite things is to help me in the kitchen. I often find her in the drawer (yes I said IN the drawer) pulling out bowls or pots, and unloading the dishwasher. What a help she is!Yes I had a stuffy nose when I took this video.

She has also taken an interest in feeding herself. I have to include a video (check the next post) we took when she was having fun with 'Aunt Stacy'. She is such a funny little girl. I need to write all the things she is saying and doing down because she is saying and doing new things all the time. 

Nara found a new spot to hide and visits it often. I couldn't find her the first time because she was tucked so far into the corner. She came out with a big smile.

I am having some trouble adding the last two videos and am going to try to add them in a new post so be sure to read or see both. Enjoy the videos. More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment