Recently, in a magazine, I saw a picture of a really cute hobo bag. I immediately had an idea of replacing my (way cool) Tinkerbell Diaper Bag with this new, mod bag. I figured it would be a little bit more hip than the previously mentioned.
So I started doing some research on "Hobo" Bags. The price, for the ones I liked, were about $30. Yikes! For a bag! Okay, so it's not that bad of a price but it is one that I can't afford. Well, with times being what they are and money being what it is, I decided to make it myself. So viola! After $6 drape fabric and a little bit of time, it's done. Chris calls it my "Sound of Music" bag. What do you think? Not too bad for not having a pattern, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Way to go Jen! You are a great seamstress.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Mom 2.
Love it.
ReplyDelete